Yuri Story c1 r-18 (Help for Iyo)

*   *   * 


“So.”


The two of us were finally alone in the room as everyone had gone back home. We had to stay here to check the details of the budget proposal.


“Will you really congratulate me from the bottom of your heart?”

“Of course. In the unlikely turns of events where you win the title, yes, I definitely will.”


Rui poured out some hot tea from a thermos into a cup before drinking it.


I could understand where she was coming from. The reason why we were doing this was because we wanted to settle this matter before the vote could go live in the first place.


“Oh my, that’s a rather cold thing to say to your lover.”

“I came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t be pampering you too much. Loving and pampering are two different things, I can love you as much as I want, but that isn’t the case with pampering.”


It seemed like she learned her lesson after what happened the other day.


“Then, do you love me?” (T/N: Previously they used suki, now they explicitly use ai instead, it's annoying to TL but basically, in japanese, ai > suki)


Holding the lid of the thermos with both hands, Rui nonchalantly answered.


“Yes. I love you.”


It seemed like I could no longer fluster her with this method. She seemed to be getting more resilient day by day. As if we had been together for years already, she wouldn’t react much to my words of love.


But that was that. I still had hundreds of ways to subdue her. The question was, which one should I use for today, hm?

“Still, I can’t believe that there’s a rumor going on that we have a bad relationship, Rui.”

“I don’t think that’s a problem for both of us.”

“Can you elaborate?”

“It’ll be better for them to think that way since we’re supposed to keep our relationship a secret. This way, it’ll be harder for them to notice how we became closer during this period of time. Of course, both of us still need to be careful, lest they somehow manage to notice it anyway.”

“I think you’re just overthinking it. People won’t think much even if they notice that we became closer during this period of time. They’ll just dismiss it as we trying to hype each other up before the voting begins. And, even if they notice that we’re unnaturally close with each other, it isn’t like they would hate us for it. On the contrary, they’d love it.”


Rui gave out a small sigh. What was with that reaction?


“You’re a way more carefree person than I expected, Sara-san.”

“No, I think you’re just too uptight.”

“And you like me despite that?”

“The difference in our personality is what exactly made me attracted to you.”


The only similarities that we had was our love for kisses. Ah, wait…


Considering how uptight of a person she was, did she really not mind such carefree physical contact? I mean, I liked it because that was how I was, but this kind of thing didn’t seem to fit her moral compass.


“Hey.”

“Yes?”

“Rui, do you, perhaps…know me from somewhere prior to this…?”


She kept her mouth shut. Her face was blank, so I couldn’t tell what she was thinking about.


“...Obviously. You’re a famous person in this school.”

“But, have you ever thought ‘I want to be this person’s lover’ when you heard of me?”

“I just thought that I’d definitely have to settle things with you one day.”


Well, that glare wouldn’t intimidate me, you know?


“Who are you, Sasaki Kojiro? Does that mean I am Miyamoto Musashi?” 


I looked at her with a blank face as she grew more and more restless by the second. She tried to cover it up by letting out a fake cough. Then, she pulled her chair away and approached me. 


“Your hair is so long and pretty, Sara-san…”

“Yes, thank you for always praising it.”

“May I touch it?”

“Of course you may. It feels weird that you ask my permission for this, yet you’d kiss me without my consent.”

“That’s because I figured that you’d like it if I were to do that.”


Always trying to get the last words out, huh? She stroked my hair gently as if it was some kind of expensive jewelry. It felt ticklish. At one point, she twirled it with her finger while saying, “Pretty.” Should I assume that this was her plan for today? To constantly showering me with praises?


“Sara-san, have you always been growing your hair long?”

“At one point, I had short hair during grade school, but yes, otherwise, I’ve been keeping them long.”


As for the reason why I decided to do that…


“Years ago, I saw the Belle Fleur with her long hair and white dress in the chapel. She was so pretty and her presence made everything around her pale in comparison. So, I made a promise to myself that I’ll keep my hair long so that I could become that pretty when I eventually become the Belle Fleur.”


Hearing my words, Rui’s finger stopped.


“...So there’s such a thing.”

“Well, that’s just a little dream of mine. Still, what struck me back then wasn’t actually how pretty the Belle Fleur was. It was because of the gaze everyone gave her, as if she was a Goddess. I also want to be loved by so many people…”


When I probed her reaction, she seemed to show how happy she was to hear my story.


“...But if that’s the case, Sara-san, you’ve already been loved by so many people. That means you don’t need the title anymore, do you?”

“Wrong.”


My voice came out strong. Like a lump of iron being dropped onto the ground.


…No, calm down. Control yourself.


I needed to at least ease my tone. Well, it was probably too late at this point since we were already so deep in this topic. I spectacularly dug my own grave deeply, huh?


“If someone else were to become the Belle Fleur, then I’ll be stuck as the number two. Everyone will just completely ignore me for that person. I’ll become a mere extra, a background character. Especially when the one who’s chosen is you.”

“...That shouldn’t be the case. There should be people who genuinely care about you. They won’t abandon you just because of that.”


For some reason, she tried to soothe me. She could just dismiss it lightly and move on like what she always did.


This was why I shouldn’t ever reveal my weakness. Everything just went awry the moment I did so.


Calm down. Blur my honest feelings between my jest. Hide everything. Carefully…but, ugh…it was way too late to recover at this point…


With furrowed brows, I tried to shift the focus of the conversation towards Rui.


“What about you? Why do you want to become the Belle Fleur?”

“My reason is similar to yours. Back when I was a kid, my mother brought me to the Aitan Festival and I saw the Belle Fleur there…that was when I decided that I wanna be the Belle Fleur.”


She glanced at me. There was an expectant look in her gaze, for some reason…?


“I’ve been studying hard since middle school, always trying to be the best in my class, taking care of my appearance, so that I can become a role model for everyone and get them to admire me…I’m serious about this, I’ve been working all my life for this…”

“That’s admirable.”


Though we were aiming for the same thing, we did it in different ways. While I’ve been trying to maintain my image so that I could be popular among the students, Rui put in all her efforts to be THE model student.


Well, I didn’t think that what I’ve been doing was wrong or anything. This just made me understand the reason why I felt that there was something different about her when I laid my eyes on her.


“Sara-san.”

“Yes?”

“...No, nothing.”


Her voice sounded a little sullen this time.


“...Jeez.”


Imitating my usual tone, Rui continued to brush my hair with her fingers. She brought her face closer to my exposed ear and—


“Hya!”


I accidentally let out a strange voice, so I quickly covered my mouth.


Girl, that was a foul!


She suddenly stuck her tongue in my ear.


It actually sent a shiver down my spine…


She wasn’t done, after hearing my yelp, she immediately whispered something in my ear.


“That was quite the cute voice you let out.”

“H-Hey, stop it.”

“Shh, don’t resist it. I’ll make you feel good…”

“No, just stop—”


She licked my ear again. A wet sound echoed in my ear as I hurriedly slammed my lips shut. If I didn’t do this, I’d let out another strange voice again.


“Rui—”

“So this is your weak point, hm…? Don’t worry, I’ll do it more for you…”


Her smug face made me want to at least glare at her, but I couldn’t. I was most likely blushing furiously, so I had to hide my face from her gaze.


Seriously, how did this happen? There must be something that triggered her switch on, but what was it? I couldn’t tell, this situation was too crazy for me. There was barely anything I could do to keep myself calm when such a beautiful girl was licking my ear like this!


Maybe her words were true. My ears were my weak point…


While I was struggling like that, Rui moved her tongue and tapped on my earlobe with it. At this point, I could only hear the wet sound of her saliva as she rubbed her tongue against my earlobe.


“W-Wait, Rui—-”

“I won’t stop. This is revenge for what you’ve done the other day…”


This girl must have been waiting for this moment, huh?


My body jerked because of her hot breath. It was embarrassing.


Rui’s voice was soft, yet it was more alluring than usual, prompting another yelp to come out of my mouth, but I managed to hold it back at the last second. “Ahh—ngh—” Despite my effort, a low moan still escaped my lips anyway.


Ugh…when will she stop…?


At this point, she had been caressing my earlobe countless times, but she wasn’t done. Now, she began to nibble on it, gripping it rather tightly between her lips before sucking it.


Then, she moved her tongue again, covering the outermost part of my earlobe before licking the inner part of it once again.


“Nnn—!”


I knew that it was useless by now, but I still tried to stifle my voice.


And of course, she wasn’t done yet. She reached toward my other ear with her hand, and tickled it with the tip of her short nail. The situation just turned from bad to worse for me.


“Ahh—haaa! Ahn–!”


Due to the close proximity between my ears and my brain, it felt like she directly transmitted the pleasure to my brain.


The wet sound of her saliva sounded distinct by now, but it felt as if it overwhelmed all my senses at once.


Her intentionally mixing lewd sounds in between her breath only made everything worse for me.


Not only that, she also tried various things to probe my reactions. From her teasing the entrance of my ear by placing her tongue there, to her swirling her tongue around my earlobe like a puppy licking a treat.


“I like you, Sara-san…I like you…so much…” She whispered in such a sweet voice that drove me crazy.


This girl, seriously—!


At this point, I was already half-conscious, so I failed to notice that she already slipped her other hand inside my uniform.


I only realized it when her hand reached for my bra and flicked the tip of my breasts. “Ngh—!” Once again, I let out another stifled moan.


What was she doing?! W-We were still in school! Unable to withstand the situation anymore, I scolded her, all while trying to keep my voice down.


“W-What are you doing, Rui—?!”


Her face was close to mine. A seductive smile plastered over her pretty face, the only thing I could see with my clouded vision. The hot breath that came out of the gap between her lips caressed my cheek as she whispered.


“You see, if there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s studying. And getting better at something like this is a trivial matter for me, as long as I studied it beforehand. So, what do you think, Sara-san? C’mon, I’ll make you feel even better~”


N-No, wait, it wasn’t supposed to be like this! I should be the one who—!


Though my heart strongly rejected what she was doing, I couldn’t utter a word to resist her.


In the midst of my struggles, she pulled up my bra. Underneath my uniform, my breasts were completely exposed.


Wait, wait, wait! We were still in school, what the hell was she trying to do to me?!


Despite my mind telling me to yell at her to make her stop, my body accepted the pleasure she provided me.


As if my body was telling me that since I let her have her way up to this point it was too late to resist…


“R-Rui– Rui, please—! A-Ahhn–!”

“Yes, I understand Sara-san. That part of your body must feel lonely as well, doesn’t it? I’ll work on it, don’t worry.”

“That isn’t what I—-!”


Suddenly, she pinched the tip of my chest. The timing in which she had done it made it as if she was telling me to stop resisting.


I…had to admit…she was good at this…


Her relentless attack on my ears and chest… No, I can’t—!


No, no, no! At this rate, I—! I desperately tried to gather the last pieces of my scattered self-control.


“Stop—!”


In desperation, I shoved her away.


I stood up, and the chair I was sitting on fell down, making a loud noise.


My breathing was ragged, so was Rui’s, but I was having a harder time than her. For a while, we stared at each other.


I could still feel my burning hot face, and seeing it, Rui let out a chuckle.


“You look cute, Honey.”


My heart pounded so strongly that I could hear its beats in my ears.


“Y-You idiot, pulling off something like this at school! Do you really want to get back at me that badly?!”

“What are you talking about? I just want to make my lover feel good, that’s all.”


So cheeky! But, it wasn’t like I could refute her words! The issue here was the location, not her actions. We were lovers, this kind of thing was normal between lovers!


My mind was still in chaos. Why exactly was I feeling so frustrated…? Was it because I hated it when she did whatever she wanted to me? Or maybe I hated it because we…didn’t go all the way…?


“...That didn’t feel good at all.”


Yes, the words that came out of my mouth were pathetic. In fact, I was angry at myself for even thinking of saying it, and even more so at Rui for making me say it. I quickly adjusted my messy uniform. While I was doing so, something came to my mind. If I didn’t stop her back then… Maybe, just maybe…she’d reach out towards my skirt too…?


But, she wasn’t done yet.


While I was thinking as such, she rummaged through her bag and pulled out something.


“Are you sure it didn’t feel good? You sounded like you were enjoying it, though?”

“What are you on about? I wasn’t—”


A clicking sound came from her hand.


‘R-Rui– Rui, please—! A-Ahhn–!’


My whole body froze.


“Huh…?”

“Your voice sounded so lovely, Honey~”


There was a voice recorder in her hand. A devilish smirk was plastered on her face.


My face turned even hotter.


“Wha—?!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t use it as blackmail material or something. I mean, there’s no way I’d threaten my one true love with this. This is for my personal use only.”


My moans echoed through the room, it sounded like I was in some kind of ecstasy.


I was too embarrassed to process everything that happened properly. It was to the point that I couldn’t even look in Rui’s direction.


“P-Personal use…? W-What are you, a pervert?”

“...Huh? W-Wait, I-I didn’t mean it that way!”


When she noticed that she had said something horribly wrong, her face reddened as she shook her head, trying to deny my accusation. But soon, a triumphant smile was formed on her face.


“Jeez, why are you suddenly saying such strange things? Maybe you’re the pervert here, Sara-san? I mean, you did enjoy getting your ears licked while your chest is being fondled even though we’re still at school.”


You were the one who did that to me!

“Well, you can be more honest with me, Sara-san. If you ask, I’ll pamper you to the best of my abilities, you see? It seems like you prefer to be pampered instead of the other way around, so you can leave everything to me.”


She said with such confidence, as if she was kindly telling me about the side of me that I didn’t know, but I knew that she was just taunting me here. The frustrating thing here was that I wasn’t in the place to deny her words.


Even though her words couldn’t be further than the truth, I couldn’t do anything! I might have seemed like I was enjoying it, but that was only because she caught me by surprise! I definitely didn’t prefer to be pampered in that way by her!


Ah, whatever, I don’t care anymore!


The voice recorder kept on playing the same track, its voice echoed in the room, where only the two of us were there, staring at each other.


Suddenly, accompanied by a low “Um?” the door to the room was opened.


I almost jumped out of surprise. Rui was in the same state as me, but she managed to turn off the voice recorder quickly.


Luckily, I’ve tidied up my uniform already. My face might still look red, but it should be fine. I turned around.


There was Ryouko-chan, one of the underclassmen. She must have run here since her face was red.


“W-What’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing, I just left something here…there, my pencil case! The light was still on, so I thought that you two might still be here, Senpai, hehehe…”

“Y-Yeah, we still had to take care of a few things.”

“We are about to wrap it up and go home though.”


When I saw Ryouko-chan’s shy smile, I gradually regained my composure. It felt like I was being abruptly pulled back into reality as the strange atmosphere that lingered around before this fizzled out.


I was in quite the predicament back there, but luckily, she came at a good time. Thank you, Ryouko-chan, thanks to you I was able to escape from Rui’s clutches.


As I turned my warm gaze at her, my savior looked pretty embarrassed.


“Um, by the way, Senpai…did you two hear those…weird voices…?”

““Huh?””


Rui and I exclaimed in unison.


Could it be…the reason why her face was red wasn’t because she ran all the way here…?


“You know…there’s a girl’s voice…ah, you know what, never mind! There’s no way you’ve heard it from here! It probably came from a different room! At least, I know it wasn’t from you two, Senpai! Maybe it’s a ghost or something…? Ahaha…”


Immediately, I gave Rui an elbow on the part of her body that wasn’t in Ryouko-chan’s view.


“Ow!”

“Huh? W-What’s wrong, Senpai?”

“N-Nothing! T-Take care on your way home, okay?”

“A-Ah, yes!”


She bowed her head and scurried away quickly, as if running away from a ghost.


I praised myself for not lashing out in anger while Ryouko-chan was still here. But I didn’t need to do that anymore.


Turning my body around, I grabbed Rui by the collar.


I was smiling while I did so, but I could feel my brows twitching. The voice that I let out was in a lower-pitch than usual.


“Rui…”

“W-What is it, Honey?”


‘You almost screwed both of us over, don’t you know that?’ I complained as such with my eyes. It seemed like she got the message loud and clear.


“For our meeting the day after tomorrow, we’ll do it at your house. You won’t have any trouble with this arrangement, right?”


Her face tightened.


Finally she realized that I was really, really mad at her.


“I won’t, but…my house is a little far from the station, you’d need to walk from there. W-Won’t that trouble you instead, Sara-san…?”

“Oh you don’t need to mind that, I don’t mind walking. Anyway, since this is the first time I’m visiting my precious lover’s house, I guess I should put in my best effort in dressing up, don’t you think so?”

“U-Um…”

“I knew you’d think so too.”


Seriously.


I let go of her collar and tidied up my uniform again. Then, I warned her in a serious tone.


“From now on, no more doing this kind of thing at school. Both of us will be finished if someone were to find out. You understand that, right?”

“...Y-Yes…I-I’ll be more careful next time…”

“The day after tomorrow. At your house. Got it?”


I whispered the last part in her ear. Her body tensed up even further as she clutched the voice recorder tightly.


“I swear, I’ll pay you back a millionfold for what you have done today.”

“...Y-Yes…”


She obediently nodded. 


Alright, now, what should I do to get back at her?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yuri Story c3 r-18 (Help for Iyo)

Episode 29: The Clumsy Teacher I Keep Avoiding

Episode 30: I’ll Lend You a Hand as Much as You Want Me To