Quick Short Announcement (April 28, 2021)

 I'll keep this brief and short.


First of all, my $1 goal donation on Ko-Fi is already met. Someone donated me $2 so whoever that person was, I very much appreciate your kindness in supporting my translations even though I haven't been here for a long time yet.


Second, I will have a collab with Pascal for Osamake LN. Yes, it means that we will be continuing the series after CClaw.


Third, with that said, I might release Lonely Otaku chapters a bit slower than usual so I hope Lonely Otaku fans will be more patient with the releases. I won't be dropping it no worries and I don't have any plan to do so in the near future.


That's all, and here's Pascal's website: https://pascalswag3r.github.io/translations.html

I do hope you will all continue to support and look after me, thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yuri Story c3 r-18 (Help for Iyo)

Episode 29: The Clumsy Teacher I Keep Avoiding

Episode 30: I’ll Lend You a Hand as Much as You Want Me To