Lonely Otaku Volume 2 Illustrations

A random person was kind enough to give me a link to these juicy illustrations (Note: view at your own risk due to spoilers!)

It looks like some of the chapters for the LN volume 1 overlapped with the supposed Volume 2 in the WN. Please do understand!

[Update (April 20, 2021 1:16AM Philippine Standard Time): I had to reupload the images in which I snipped them one by one which resulted in most likely lower quality of the pictures. The reason for this is because one of my friends in real life told me that the website where I got it is in HTML in which they might have metadata that traces the pics who basically just downloaded it then reuploaded to another website. Please bear with me on the quality of this one.]

(TLDR: Snipped and low quality of pictures because of possible Copyrights)

(This is where I got the illustrations by the way https://m.linovelib.com/novel/2653/130211.html )




















































Comments

  1. Replies
    1. 1 2 The FBI is watching you
      3 4 they're knocking at your door
      5 6 they find cropped loli hentai pics
      7 8 you're boutta get detained
      9 10 you're never gonna see the sun again.

      Delete
    2. that limerick is actually pretty good

      Delete
    3. 1 2 3 4 how many coppers are at your door

      Delete
    4. Wow police jokes, never seen them before BatChest so funny BatChest

      Delete
  2. 2nd Illustration looks like something you would see in NH...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 29: The Clumsy Teacher I Keep Avoiding

Yuri Story c3 r-18 (Help for Iyo)

Episode 30: I’ll Lend You a Hand as Much as You Want Me To